woah. I'm kinda happy for once after school reopened
because apparently, this school went to split my new class up,
like isolating the eight of us from B3, to go into a 'minority' class.
like for example, taking Management & Economics in different classes.
we actually had a similar class and that was Accounting.
but NO LONGER. I'm so happy to announce that my ex home tutor
is taking over my class (eight of us) for both tutorials and lectures
and now, we TOTALLY will not attend any lessons with them.
oh, with the exception of Mother Tongue and PE I guess. {:
but that's alright. I'm already more than contended. {:
& because of this, the eight of us managed to change our
timetable with our 'new' accounting teacher.
& I get to leave school at 1.25pm on Thursday! oh crap.
this is a bloody good news so you guys better jump up in joy for me.
I mean, who ever will get to leave school at such a time huh?
other than on Wednesday and Friday of course.
BUT that's without CCA. haha.
anyway, you're probably wondering why am I still taking MT
when I've already attempted my 'A' level paper last year.
well, we're actually supposed to take a new MT now,
instead of our own so for instance, I'm taking Malay instead of Chinese
and the Malays will take Chinese. I actually thought it was a waste of time
because I don't have any interest in any new language other than Jap
(that's an of course :D). however, after the first lesson today,
my mindset beg to differ PROLLY by a little. haha.
MAYBE I found it interesting after all.
& let me share a little secret here. hehe.
today, cheok meiyan is going to get her ass back from Sydney
and tomorrow, she'll be coming back to school.
I think I'll be happy to see her because I feel weird without sensing
a small being moving actively around me in school for the past two days.
(yesterday & today) lmfao. okay, JA NA. :D.